The Auto Tune Pedal is a device that helps guitarists tune the strings of their guitars. This is because it can detect pitches and create them to make sure that the sound goes in tune.
Pedals come in two variants – one which detects pitch and another which creates pitch. The former is more expensive than the latter but it provides better accuracy.
Best Auto Tune Pedal For Guitar Reviews
1. KLIQ TinyTune Pro Stage Tuner Pedal for Guitar and Bass with True Bypass Switching, Pitch Calibration and Flat Tuning
- Faster & Smarter: The Mini Tiny Tune PS is a 32-bit processor, so it offers a level of performance that sets it apart from its predecessors. As long as you have reliable cables, the whole process should take no more than a few seconds.
- Easy-To-Read LED Display: A recessed LED display like the one we offer is perfect for situations where you need to see the readings in both daylight and darkness. They provide a needle meter or strobe style readout, with option for classic as well.
- 100% True Bypass With Silent Tuning: This pedal preserves your pure tone with a bypass circuit, and the noise-free switching makes it easy to move from one sound to another
- Versatile Settings: The chromatic tuner makes it possible to tune a guitar between approximately 4 and 7 semitones flat. It also saves your preferred tuning settings, even after a power down.
- Built To Last: This black metal micro pedal is housed in a sleek, sleek aluminum die-cast body and can provide years of reliable tuning with the help of this 1-year warranty.
2. Donner Tuner Pedal, Dt-1 Chromatic Guitar Tuner Pedal with Pitch Indicator for Electric Guitar and Bass True Bypass
- [Wide Range Tuner] The tunability range is A0 through C8. There is a new fast and precise strobe mode that has +/- 1 cent accuracy.
- [2 Modes Tuner Pedal] At tuning mode you can cut off all signal output and adjust your guitar. At bypass mode the sound of your guitar will revert back to the amplifier with no loss of tune. No annoying “pop” and “hum” noises.
- [Easy to See] The color and brightness of the specially adjusted LED beads match the mini LCD screen, which can be used on large stage and outdoor venues.
- [Fast & Accurate Tuner] DT-1 tuner pedal gives you fast and accurate tuning.
- [Notice] There is not power adapter included, you need to buy one.
3. Fender FT-2 Professional Clip on Tuner for Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Mandolin, Violin, Ukulele, and Banjo
- Compact, dual-hinged clip-on tuner
- Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, Violin and Chromatic tuning modes
- Color LCD screen with easy-to-read tuning needle
- Tuning Range B0 – B7; A440 calibration
- Includes CR2032 battery
4. D’Addario Guitar Tuner – Micro Headstock Tuner – Tuner for Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, Mandolin, Banjo, Ukelele – Compact & Discrete
- THE STEALTH TUNER – As lightweight and discreet as it is, the Micro Clip-On Tuner will never be noticed by your audience. The tuner attaches to the headstock of your instrument and can be taken off when not in use. At 1.25″, you will want one for each stringed instrument you own.
- EASY TO READ – The easy-to-read, tri-color backlit screen displays the note in red when out of tune, yellow when close, and green when in tune. Powered by a readily available (and included) CR2032 battery, you will enjoy maximum battery life thanks to the tuner’s auto power off function that automatically powers down after 8 minutes.
- VERSATILE – The NS Mini has a 360-degree swivel mechanism and an adjustable padded clamp. This, combined with the wide viewing angles, gives you great positioning flexibility. If your instrument has a small or large headstock, the GH-EM is perfect for acoustic and electric guitars, basses, mandolins and ukuleles.
- D’ADDARIO ACCESSORIES – D’Addario has been a leader in accessories for musicians for over 20 years. They provide both innovative and practical solutions to problems that others haven’t always managed to solve.. D’Addario Accessories are proudly made in a state-of-the-art manufacturer to the strictest quality standards in the industry.
5. KLIQ UberTuner – Professional Clip-On Tuner for All Instruments (multi-key modes) – with Guitar, Ukulele, Violin, Bass & Chromatic Tuning Modes
- Fast & Accurate: Don’t waste time with tunings. The microprocessor and piezo sensor on our Uber Tuner will ensure that your instrument is accurate, without having to spend too much effort tuning it yourself.
- Super Bright Display: The large color display allows you to easily see if you’re flat, sharp, or dead-on from any angle. With 3 points of adjustment, the screen can be positioned in any way you like.
- Easy to Use: Maybe you’ve seen a tuning fork and wondered why the listener sticks the tuning fork to his head. As it turns out, because sound is created by vibrations in the air. Tuners work by detecting these vibrations and converting them into sounds we can hear. So we don’t need to tune our instruments near loud noise or with having it ring for a long time, because the
- Reliable: This tuner is built to last. With a strong and durable design, it was made to withstand years of use. Whether you use it as a hobby or as a touring musician, the UberTuner will get you in tune every time.”
- 3-Year Manufacturer Guarantee: In the unlikely event the KLIQ UberTuner stops working, we’ll replace it or give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked.
Frequently Asked Question and Answered
What is better Melodyne or Autotune?
Auto Tune can adjust for any vocal sound you want. If you’re looking for transparency instead of an enhanced effect, Melodyne is the best choice? Correct usage of this program will give you clean vocals with almost no trace of robotic adjustments.
Is it bad to use auto tune?
Auto-Tune is everywhere for three reasons: it makes singers sound better, some people like that robotic sound, and it helps make hits. … So Auto-Tune is really like any another effect. There’s nothing wrong with using it judiciously. In fact, it could be the key to making your next hit!
Why is Auto-Tune controversial?
The bassist Nick Harmer claims that auto-tune can make musicians complacent and stop practicing. This is of course an exaggeration, but it’s true in some cases. Auto-tune does allow a melody in the background to blend into the rapper’s voice creating harmony